Get your daily bite-sized digest of crypto and blockchain-related news and explore the stories flying under the crypto news radar today.
- Crypto custody service provider bit go said he intended to hold an investment manager galaxy digital There is a “legal liability” for the latter’s decision to withdraw from the acquisition agreement. In a blog post published this Monday, BitGo said Galaxy Digital was in breach of contract because it did not pay “his $100 million reverse his break fee promised in March 2022.” The merger he was due to expire on December 31, 2022.
- Crypto lending platform Hoddle Note, which suspended withdrawals last week citing market volatility, has applied for protection against its Singapore creditors. The company, which confirmed the news in a blog post, said it had filed an application to bring it under judicial control and avoid potential lawsuits from creditors as it sought to resolve its liquidity crisis.
- Brazilian brokerage firm XP Launched a crypto trading platform, as reported by local media.of XTAGE Launched the platform in partnership with Nasdaq, and initially offer customers the opportunity to buy, sell, trade and hold Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). The company has more than 3.5 million users.
- crypto company ripple announced Starting a new joint project with a Japanese payment provider SBI Remit Streamline remittances between Japan and Thailand, enabling 47,000 Thais living in Japan to instantly send money back home using RippleNet technology. It is implemented with the cooperation of Siam Commercial Bank.
- prime blockchain When 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp II have agreed not to enter into a massive US$1.25 billion merger deal, Reuters reported Monday. The latter is a Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC), set up solely to acquire Prime Blockchain and take it public.
- An open-source blockchain protocol for permissionless decentralized identification .a bit The company confirmed it has raised US$13 million to build its ID protocol. press releaseThe series A round was led by CMB International,participant hash key capital, Kiyomatsu Foundation, GSR Ventures, GGV CapitalWhen SNZ.
- greenwich generation has canceled plans to expand its bitcoin mining operations to the US state of Texas, instead focusing on South Carolina and New York, the company said in a press release. In the same announcement, the company said he posted a net loss of US$107.9 million in the second quarter of this year.
- Yuga Labthe entity behind some of the most popular non-fungible token (NFT) collections, release of Cryptopunks When Mebitz It was announced that they own NFT’s IP license. By virtue of these rights to the owners of Punk and/or Meebit, will be able to They explained that they use NFTs for commercial and personal projects such as TV shows, food trucks, and clothing.
- Huan Riveran NFT platform built by a Chinese telecommunications giant Tencent, as reported by Reuters, will no longer offer new releases to the public. Current owners can still keep, view, or request a refund for their property, but there are no new additions. The move is due to increased regulatory scrutiny in the country, the agency claims.
- Latvia’s national airline air baltic announced that it had signed city collection By successfully issuing the 14th NFT, high seas Marketplace – digital artwork of the country’s capital, Riga. New NFTs are available at a fixed price of 0.1 ETH.
- advertising truthA non-profit consumer protection organization, Justin Bieber, Madonna, Floyd Mayweather, and many others failed to “clearly and conspicuously disclose the promoter’s materials relating to the approved NFT companies.” and for omitting other information about the risks of investing in such companies as speculative digital assets, they said.
- Ethereum-based lending and borrowing platform iron bank, Yearn FinanceWhen Homora Joined Layer 2 network optimismsaid the announcement shared with Cryptonews.comThis is done to enhance cross-chain interoperability, scalability, and reliability of decentralized finance (DeFi), but users will be able to collateralize and borrow crypto assets with Optimism, they said. Added.
- of 1 inch network announced a merger with auroraan Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) running on the 3rd generation L1 protocol shortlysaid the announcement shared with Cryptonews.com“With this integration, [DeFi platform] 1 inch Users can take advantage of the much faster Ethereum usability achieved thanks to NEAR technology,” said Sergej Kunz, co-founder of 1inch Network.
- New Zealand’s Public Blockchain and Decentralized Application Platform CENNZ Net hired by powered digitalis a team working on sports tokens and collectibles to provide the 2022 AusGP access program for the F1 Heineken Australian Grand Prix. Cryptonews.comFans will have the opportunity to purchase token packs, CENNZnet CEO Nicole Upchurch said. Website (or phone app). […] This represents a power shift to the fans and hints at the future of fandom. “
- former commissioner US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CTFT), Dawn Stump is now an advisor to a crypto risk monitoring firm Solidus LaboratoriesSolidus Confirmed.