While the crypto market and most of our assets have suffered losses over the past two months, MATIC is recovering on a macro scale. The uptrend that began in October continues surprisingly, despite some cases of MATIC going through it.
The three-set rally, which raised MATIC to $ 2.87, helped altcoin rise by more than 174% in just two and a half months.
The first rally in October increased MATIC by 103.1%, the second rally in November increased altcoin by 62%, and the final and final rally increased MATIC by 58.3%. However, MATIC’s tradition of losing some of its profits continues, with a 13.57% decline over the last two days.
But one of the most important is the investor situation. Three months ago, about 52% of those 309k addresses suffered losses. Today, that number has dropped to just 1.18%, with the remaining 98.82% avoiding losses so far.
Of these, 18k addresses lost the most. This is because purchases at unprecedented high prices have been eased.
To the future
In the future, MATIC may need to increase its proportion of long-term holders compared to medium-term holders. Assets can maintain low volatility if investors are constantly selling.
Even when the coin reached ATH two days ago, 55 million MATICs, over $ 155.5 million, were sold out in one day.
The only concern here is the assets that improve the correlation with Bitcoin. Usually this is a good sign, but high correlation can be catastrophic for altcoin as Kingcoin is currently down and MATIC is up.
Fortunately, it’s now from -0.7 to -0.08, so it’s still a while before you can see the Kingcoin effect. If Bitcoin continues to move as it is today, investors can see high correlation as the right exit point.