Ripple’s daily view
- At the moment, the price of XRP is $ 0 (0.48%) From the day before.
- The daily chart shows what Ripple saw 2 days in a row..
- As for trends, note that the strongest trends exist in the 100-day time frame.
- Notably, the direction of XRP changed in 50 days. It’s down now. Since 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all mixed and adjusted, the moving average of the daily time frame suggests price instability. In other words, trends across the time frame are inconsistent, indicating potential potential. Opportunity for range bound traders..
The hourly unit price chart of Ripple is shown below.
Ripple’s daily view
- At the time of writing this article, the price of XRP is $ 0 (0.58%) From the day before.
- This movement Reversal From the day before the price went down.
- For trend traders, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists in the 50-day time frame.
- Since 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all bearish alignments, the moving averages of the daily timeframes suggest a bearish price. In other words, a short moving average is below the long moving average, which means a stable downtrend.
- Differences between the price of XRP and its RSI may be apparent. Therefore, be aware of the XRP price trend reversal.
Below is Ripple’s daily price chart.
Featured Ripple Ideas from TradingView
Below is a transaction comment titled 🔎 XRP BREAKOUT KEY ANALYSIS! 6.16.22 🔎 You may find it interesting:
Hey, as always, I hope you’re doing great things today. Before I started, I just wanted to say if I think this idea is full of insights, or at least it helps me to like or follow because it only supports me on my journey Thank you for doing what you are having fun with. ⚡️ This will be a follow-up to last night’s ideas, but basically our previous ideas / scenarios proved to be correct / to the Fed’s biggest rate hike as most of the market has already done. Then the market had a kind of bailout rally, so it came to fruition, taking that into account and expecting it. Something bad would definitely go on sale, but instead we got what we wanted, and as a result, I know that inflation must be dealt with aggressively. As we all know, the market wants to start recovering, but it’s not as aggressive as we were worried about this week. ⚡️ As part of that breakout, I’ve pointed out to you that if you exit the bear pattern / channel marked with a blue mark, it could be a good upturn that we’ve seen. Then last night I followed it up at the top and we could always have a drop following an impulsive move, that’s exactly what happened and that’s what we did with us Somewhere is needed to establish the camp that brought us to the sideways channel we pointed out to be more likely to happen. We basically camp in sideways waterways and decide on a way to take pictures …
— Rock saw gate