what: Thirst Drinks launches an NFT project where customers can own a digital Thirst card and redeem it for free from all Thirst stores.look thirstdrinks.com/nfts For a detailed project overview.
WHO: Sir drinks at five soda and pretzel shops (Downtown Salt Lake City, Milk Creek, West Jordan, Bountyful, Tooele) were started six years ago by 19-year-old Ethan Sisneros. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ethan (909-979-7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is a thirsty NFT?
Don’t make it too complicated … These are digital thirst cards that can be owned by a thirsty country! These are a collection of 25 unique Third characters inspired by the most popular menu items, the NFT (one for each existing store and one for each upcoming store). In each collection, characters are available in bronze, silver, or gold “rare levels”, with a total of 75 NFTs per collection. Thirst NFT owners will have free daily NFT character items available in all Thirst stores. In addition, Silver Rarity NFT gives you 10% off all other items and Gold Rarity NFT gives you 25% off all other items. Thirst NFTs are now living in Mentha: Bronze: $ 400, Silver $ 600, Gold 800.
This is not a scam like the world’s current awareness of NFTs. For my customers, the value they get is unmatched.
- Thirst NFT actually holds UTILITY value Available in all Third stores.
- “Trading card nostalgic” value Orders that own and open a very limited Third history representing a collection based on each store (Downtown # 1, Millcreek # 2, West Jordan # 3, etc.). As the brand and business continue to grow, the demand for Third NFTs will increase, making the original collections rarer and more valuable.
- The The resale value of Thirst NFTs turns costs into assets! After owning and using a free product at NFT, owners can list and sell NFTs on the blockchain (buy the most expensive NFT for $ 800 and use as much as you like for 2 years. , Will you sell for $ 1500?)
Don’t you believe in NFT yet? Forget everything else. This is a digital voucher or coupon card that saves 1 ton of customers …
Assuming customers visit three times a week, free NFT items are worth an average of $ 5 and buy only one other item when they come ($ 5.50 after tax).
- Save $ 780 a Year with Bronze Products
- $ 858 per year Silver products only
- Only $ 975 gold per year
The best place? NFT technology turns costs into assets. This means that once you’ve finished using the Third NFT and all the free products it has, you can sell it for the same or more than the price you purchased. It makes sense from a practical point of view.
So why am I doing this as a business owner / entrepreneur?
- It’s an economic victory.. Not only do I get the first sale from mint, but I also get royalties every time the NFT is resold in the secondary market. With my plan to add lifelong value to NFT holders and promote trade, I plan to make more money on more secondary sales than mint over the next decade. Also, Third customers rarely buy one. When they start redeeming NFTs, the margins of the rest they buy will still support the sale, or at least be a break-even point for us. And of course, they also bring them and their friends to buy something.
- The touch point of the brand: That’s another reason why customers think of us, talk to friends, raise us at dinner, and finally come to buy something at our store. It’s the same idea that we constantly post to all social media and create text lights, email campaigns, Third apps, my personal brand accounts and more. Needless to say, this is a brand touchpoint that has not been implemented in the style of bricks and mortar. True value for NFT owners.
- It is mutually beneficial: With all kinds of strategies and business game movements, customers are excited and feel good about the value they have earned from the money they spend, the business is profitable and they are proud of the products / services they offer. increase. A strategy that everyone uses. That makes too much sense.
- I want to be at the forefront of innovation as an entrepreneur!! Not only do I want to win, I want to win like no one has ever done. I’m literally (perhaps worried) crazy about this entrepreneurial game.
So what are your long-term plans / visions for this project and Third in general?
I’m in this for a long game. I may be just 25 years old, but for the past decade I have been consistently committed to entrepreneurial practice and outcomes. I intend to make Thirst one of the most relevant, popular and beloved brands in the field of quick food services. I will grow the company everywhere. I believe it is the caliber of Disneyland in every state, every country and brand. If you believe what I just said, these original collections of my NFTs will be the biggest investment ever. Imagine owning a Chick fil A store # 2 chicken nugget NFT. It will be worth hundreds of thousands …
Thirst NFT’s long-term plan is to bring lifelong value and gratitude to the owners / owners of this project. Our NFT holders are our biggest supporters and I don’t take it for granted. When our mint is sold out, it’s just the beginning! I promote and own more value in addition to the value of utilities such as an annual exclusive thirst party, early access to everything thirst, free products, taste tests, etc. Will continue to provide to. thirst Store. The more we can generate demand and value for NFTs, the higher the value of NFTs. It’s a win not only for the business, but for our owners as well.
38 E 1300 S
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115