These top 10 articles in national newspapers may be of interest to you.
1. Crisis shakes Lagos Labor Party chairman, APC North Korean defectors claim governor ticket
Lagos Labor Party chairman Ifagbemi Awamaridi said on Saturday that he would continue to be a candidate for governor of the state party.read more
2. Debt Burden: Atiku laments Nigeria’s economic instability and proposes a solution
Atiku Abubakar, a leading candidate for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), has expressed disappointment with Nigeria’s current debt profile and its implications for Nigeria.read more
3. Kaduna Commissioner says bandits and terrorists have killed 1,837 people in 18 months
Samuel Alwan, NKVD of Kaduna, has revealed that more than 1,837 people have been killed by bandits and terrorists in the state in the last 18 months.read more
4. Wyke vows to break the silence of the PDP crisis and reveal the truth
Rivers Governor Niisom Wyck promised to tell the Nigerians the truth about the internal crisis of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in the coming days on Saturday.read more
5. 2023: 14 political parties participating in the Governor Kano election
At least 14 political parties will participate in the 2023 governor’s election in Kano.read more
6. Nigeria’s Most Definitive 2023 Elections Since 1999 — Northern Elders
The Northern Elders Forum (NEF) states that the 2023 general election has been the most decisive since the country returned to democratic rule in 1999.read more
7. Nigeria’s Port Transport Manager, TTP denies Chief Operating Officer as the crisis is solid
Transit Truck Park Limited (TTP), the company that manages traffic at Nigerian ports, has denied reports of management turmoil two weeks after the confrontation with the Truck Union Council of the Shipping Union Association (COMTUA). did.read more
8. NDLEA arrested four suspects and seized 210 kg of banned material in Kaduna
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) arrested four suspects in Kaduna and seized 210 kg of banned material.read more
9. Gunman kidnaps hospital owner in the ocean
Gunman kidnapped the owner of Titirayo Hospital, a private clinic in Gubede, the Sulrele local government area of Oyo.read more
10. Nkwocha assists Oshoala to expand control after winning the fifth POTY award
Former Nigerian national team Perpetua Nkwocha praised Super Falcons star Acisat Oshoara after receiving her fifth highest award as a CAF female player.read more
Join the conversation
Support Ripple Nigeria and maintain solution journalism
Balanced, fearless journalism driven by data comes at huge financial costs.
As a media platform, we take responsibility for leadership and do not exchange the right to exchange freedom and freedom of speech for a piece of cake.
If you like our activity and are ready to support solution journalism, Ripples Nigeria Cause.
Your support helps ensure that citizens and institutions remain free to access reliable and reliable information for the development of society.